NOTICES ABOUT THE 2020 AGM
- September 8 – Call for Nominations. This year the president, the secretary-treasurer and three director positions are open for nominations.
- October 7 – Deadline for Nominations. Nominees who would like to stand for election for one of these positions must have submitted a statement of intent to the YAA office by this date.
- October 16 – Notice of Special Resolution. A proposed bylaw change will be distributed to members.
- October 19 – Election Ballot Sent to Members. If an election is required, the ballot will be circulated to members. Members can mail in the ballot or can vote in person at the AGM.
- November 6 – Annual General Meeting. This year’s AGM will be held at the Best Western Gold Rush, starting at 6.00pm. COVID-19 regulations require that room capacity is limited to 40 people. Zoom log-in will also be available for those who cannot attend in person. Notices to attend in person will be sent out in early October.