At YAA’s request, Agriculture Branch and Finance Department have compiled an information sheet about two fuel tax exemptionsavailable to Yukon farmers – one is territorial and one is federal. The info sheet includes links to application forms for the Fuel Tax Exemption Permit and the Carbon Pollution Pricing Exemption Certificate. CLICK HERE FOR THE INFORMATION SHEET.